Portland Pathways (Mansfield and Ashfield):
This innovative programme is open to local people and businesses, offering free guidance and training to support employment.
There are three Pathways:
Preparing for Work
We can help you to;
- Assess your employability needs and work with you to address them
- Create a professional CV and/or cover letter
- Search and apply for work, including support for online applications
- Undertake employability sessions and prepare you for an interview.
Support & Employers
We can support your business to;
- Identify alternative recruitment avenues
- Realise the benefits of employing someone with a disability or additional needs
- Apply for Access to Work funding
- Promote health and wellbeing in the workplace.
We will provide;
- A range of short courses aimed at people with mental health difficulties
- Strategies and techniques to take away and use in daily life
- Ongoing support to help improve health and wellbeing
Upcoming Recovery College courses
These 5 week courses will help you to understand and develop ways to manage your wellbeing and resilience, with increased confidence to get the most out of your opportunities for your future.
Our advice hubs are located centrally at: Portland Pathways @ Advice Hub ,
16 Regent Street,
NG18 1SS Portland Pathways @ Outram Street,
10B Outram Street,
Sutton in Ashfield,
Click here for directions to our Sutton in Ashfield location.
For more information about our services and courses, to enrol and book your place please contact our Portland Pathways team:
Email: [email protected] or
Call: 01623 499193